Java... Joe... Espresso... Mud... It's what most of us use to start our day or to recharge for a mid-day jolt. INFINIT MUD is the perfect cup of your favorite high-octane brew with all the benefits of a pre-workout meal or recovery drink. It's all in there: INFINIT's exclusive blend of coffees, protein, carbs, and aminos. 100% all natural premium ingredients with no artificial flavors or colors.
Qld Discount Vitamins - Clifford Gardens
Nutritional information for athletes, people who interested in optimal health.
Available in early March 2015
Swiss Chocolate or French Vanilla
Advanced slow release casein protein blend
Fat burning complex:
Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, African Mango Seed Extract Calming herbs Skullcap and Chamomile to help sleep Added Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids to ensure optimal
Recovery and muscle toning No added sugars or fats
Q. I am still trying to drop a few kg's. Should I be following the “no eating after a certain time” rule to help me reach my weight-loss goals more easily?
A. This is an interesting question. From an athletes perspective you often find that they are training late into the afternoon, so recovery is important and therefore you'll need to get food in after that 6pm time.
If your already completed your training in the morning or on a rest day then the option to cut off at the 6pm is based on what you have been consuming across the day.
1. Ensure you are fueling adequately all day, not skimping on calories earlier in the day and thus overeating late at night, which can lead to weight gain (or prevent weight loss).
2. Fuel up before all evening workouts with a good, balanced snack, such as half a sandwich, a cup of soup, or yogurt and fruit.
3. Plan your dinners in advance to avoid poor last-minute choices or “grazing” on whatever happens to be in the kitchen when you arrive home late and hungry.
4. Include complex carbs, lean protein, veggies and good fats in your dinner meal, no matter what time the clock says. Good examples include lentils, salmon, kale and avocado or quinoa and beans, lean meat and sautéed veggies.
5. If you are trying to drop a few unwanted kg’s, find other (smart!) places to cut calories, such as that third handful of pretzels at lunch or that extra beer on Friday night.
LIPO-6 UNLIMITED stands for infinite possibilities. We call it UNLIMITED as it comes without restraints, limits or restrictions. Its unique formula offers unlimited weight loss results, unlimited resolve to eat less, unlimited energy to train harder and empowers your mind with an unlimited focus to break through plateaus. Dieting can be very difficult and makes even the strong-willed weak at times. LIPO-6 UNLIMITED helps to lift these boundaries by delivering a potent fat loss response along with feel good effects. Think UNLIMITED and define a new you!