Herbs used to relieve mild allergy symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine, including hayfever and eczema
- Specially formulated to aid the management of allergic rhinitis (hayfever), dermatitis and mild hives (urticaria).
- Antihistamine action to reduce allergy symptoms
- May help to relieve allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, itchy and inflamed skin.
- Based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination) that has been used to relieve allergy symptoms, address inflammation and support immunity for around 3000 years.
- Relieves symptoms of food allergies including nausea, digestive discomfort and reduced appetite.
- Also helps regulate the immune system and promotes healthy liver function.
- Suitable for use all year round by adults and children over 2 years.
- May be taken with allergy medication under the supervision of your healthcare professional.